La Dream Team Index du Forum
La Dream Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Collector Fre

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Dream Team Index du Forum -> Général -> Règlement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaljil

Masculin
Point(s): 207
Moyenne de points: 1,99

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Collector Fre Répondre en citant

The Collector Fre > urlin.us/2jyhv

The Collector Fre

10cf746e54
The Collector ( 1965 ) IMDB: 7.6/10, RT: 100%, Metascore: N/A . Retrieved July 31, 2009. Refusing to leave her behind, he re-enters the house and prepares a trap with Hannah. The Collector knocks him unconscious, puts his mask back on and later takes him into the basement. .. Michael, the father of the Chase family, appears, beaten and bloody, and attempts to attack Arkin with a golf club, thinking Arkin is the perpetrator. This isnt a PG-13 teen scare. April 28, 2010. ..

The Collector is a 2009 horror film written by Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton and directed by Dunstan.[3]. Theatrically released on July 31, 2009 in the United States, the DVD was released on April 6, 2010.[6] A rental version was made available February 12, 2010 through Blockbuster Video's Exclusive Line.[7] The DVD includes two deleted scenes and also an alternative ending which is Arkin leaving after seeing Hannah in the window thus cutting off the remaining 25 minutes of the film.[citation needed]. Arkin O'Brien is an ex-convict working as a handyman. I couldn't imagine it being made without Marcus directing it."[14] . He soon learns that he picked the wrong night to carry out his plans, for a masked madman has gotten there first, imprisoned the family, and lined the mansion with deadly traps. Contents 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Release 4 Reception 4.1 Critical reviews 4.2 Box office 5 Sequel 6 See also 7 References 8 External links . The driver is then revealed to be the Collector, who had escaped the trap and kills the paramedic. DeadCentral.com. The Collector was met with generally negative reviews from critics.

lovestrong christina perrisubmarine 2010 720pmy child s02e08hbo documentaries wintersouth park s15the life and times of scrall i ever wanted allRocket Raccoon 007matty femaleagent e236log horizon 2 06

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Dream Team Index du Forum -> Général -> Règlement du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a